Last Year's Resolutions
Spiritual: Finish reading through the bible
- In doing so I gain a better knowledge of God and his purpose and will for my life.
Physical: To train and reach the physical stamina needed to top Half Dome
- In doing so I improve my stature in a healthy way that avoids all of those fad diets, etc.
Personal: To become more aware of those around me in order to help those who need it in what ever way I can.
- I was inspired by the resent visit of some friends to seek out those around me and help where I can, monetarily, physically, in friendship, in assistance, etc.
An Achievement: Hike to the top of Half Dome
- In doing so I achieve the physical capability to do so but also face a fear of heights in the climb to the top.
A Learning/New Experience: This is yet to be determined for me, but I have something in mind it just hasn't played out yet.
This Year's Resolutions
Spiritual: Reading through the bible
- I did not accomplish this last year. But this year my dad is going to do it with me and keep me accountable.
Physical: To lose 20 pounds with going to curves, improving my eating habits, etc.
Personal: I am thinking about taking a class or two maybe in a foreign language. (I'll keep you posted)
An Achievement: To complete a multi-day backpacking trip.
A Learning/New Experience: I want to ride a horse for the first time in 15 years. This is all about facing fears. But I would really love to learn how to really ride a horse versus just sit in the saddle. I know there is an art.